You Can Do to Make a Difference!
1) Donate! We make it easy. Press the Donate Now button to your right. Feel good all day.
BIPR uses creative ways to stretch your dollars! Nearly all of your donation goes directly to helping the children and adults needing services.
2) Volunteer! We have wonderful volunteer opportunities including being on the Front Porch Committee to continue bringing wonderful speakers to the Boulder/Denver area, being part of our creative fundraising activities, and helping with our community education series. We are currently looking for Board Members in the fields of Fundraising and Finance. We are also looking for a Volunteer Coordinator, a Social Networker and a Website Wizard.
3) Donate Your Car! Click on the Donate Your Car button on the right top corner of our website. You get the tax benefits, that good feeling in your tummy, and none of the hassles of haggling with potential buyers.
4) Become a Member: Members get 20% off all of our events; an opportunity to be on our referral list, and advance notice of Front Porch and other events.
5) Introduce a Friend to BIPR: Helping others can be fulfilling. Think of people in your life who might benefit from being involved with our organization. Neighbors, friends, acquaintances, business contacts might love to be involved with a good cause.
6) Get on Our Mailing List: Go to our contact us page and request that you be added to our mailing list. Please include your first and last name, address, phone number, and email address.
7) Come to Our Lectures: Part our mission is to bring new knowledge of the brain and cutting-edge (but well researched) techniques to the area. By coming to our lectures you are helping us fulfill our mission and fees help support our programs.
8) Like us on Facebook and visit our page often for updates. https://www.facebook.com/BIPRorg?fref=ts and Follow us on Twitter @BIPRorg
9) Visit our Wish List. That old thing you have taking up space in your garage could be just what we need.
10) Online Shopping; Shop through Miracle Warehouse. This takes you right to Amazon.com but we get 3-5% of the profits. You get the same wonderful service that you always receive as an Amazon.com shopper and you help needy children and adults for the same price. http://www.miraclewarehouse.org/bipr/ Make it easy on yourself—make it a bookmark on your computer. Or buy event tickets through Brown Paper Tickets http://www.brownpapertickets.com and select “Children and Human Rights” as your charity choice. If you use Yahoo as your browser, every time you use Good Search a penny is donated to charity. Automatically donate a % of your purchases to Boulder Institute for Psychotherapy and Research – BIPR and get money-saving coupons at 2800+ stores with Goodshop To-Go: gdsr.ch/TFkreC”