Your donations help change lives every day. Your gifts help so many people in so many wonderful ways!
You helped us reach 272 parents through our parent education classes or lectures. Helping parents understand what they need to do to help their child become a productive member of society makes real changes in children’s development and in our community.
Your gifts have helped:
- 3 children under the age of 6 that had been sexually abused,
- 5 children who had lost parents and were orphaned,
- 8 children who had suffered significant life stressors,
- 7 homeless youth develop job training skills,
- 5 adolescents suffering with anxiety, depression, or behavioral issues
- 4 children in our therapeutic preschool program
- 4 adults suffering the consequence of extreme trauma
- 81 other children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families who had a variety of other challenges including depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADD, loss, behavioral problems, Bipolar disorder, Autism, divorce, and other life challenges that severely impacted their functioning.
Your gifts have helped us provide in-service trainings for 395 Early Childhood Professionals who profoundly influence the cognitive, achievement, and social/emotional development of thousands of children in our community and in Colorado.
Your gifts have provided two diversity trainings and have plans for at least 3 more in 2013.
Please also see Our Impact page to view to get more information.